35 Reasons I Love You
My husband is on a mission trip to Uganda…and it is his birthday. Today, he turned 35. In the last eleven years, we have spent every birthday together and so being apart has not been easy. I am so excited about the spiritual growth I know that he will experience and proud that he is willing to go out of his comfort zone to teach the Gospel to the world. I am thankful for his influence on our precious boys because I know this will profoundly affect them.
I also know that this experience will help the boys and I grow as well, and I am thankful for that opportunity too. That being said, all I want to do today is post 35 things I love about my husband in honor of his birthday. I know this is more of a personal post than one that teaches, but perhaps it will reinforce your own love for the people in your life. Please keep us all in your prayers.
Happy Birthday My Love!
- I love your laugh.
- I love how your leg shakes when you stretch.
- I love the way you hold me.
- I love the way you make me feel safe.
- I love that you are a hard worker.
- I love that you put your all into what you do.
- I love that if you are going to do something, you are going to do it right.
- I love how you lead our family.
- I love how you take the time to teach the boys about spiritual things.
- I love that you teach the boys skills they need.
- I love that you love souls, and eagerly pursue them with the Gospel.
- I love that you help me to understand other people’s perspective.
- I love that you love my parents.
- I love that you love your parents.
- I love that you don’t make me feel bad when I make a mistake.
- I love that we cuddle.
- I love that you rely on me, while also letting me do other things.
- I love that we can work together as partners.
- I love that you support my decisions for educating the boys.
- I love that you are hands-on with the boy’s education.
- I love that you are not bitter, even though you have been hurt.
- I love that you tell me I am beautiful…and mean it.
- I love that you are patient with me.
- I love how we have grown closer together in all aspects of our marriage.
- I love that you are a good friend and counselor to our brethren.
- I love that we are building a life together based on Christ’s foundation.
- I love that you are able to handle household maintenance issues.
- I love that you are willing to try new things and experiences.
- I love that you are reliable and trustworthy.
- I love that you take the time to consider my opinion, even if it differs from your own.
- I love that we are able to dream together.
- I love that I can go to you with questions, and you answer without disdain.
- I love that we can have deep Bible discussions together.
- I love how hospitable you are & how you are friends with our elders.
- I love that God is number one in your life followed by your family.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.